For a complete list of our hunting properties available for lease, click here.
TERM: 1 year lease
ANNUAL HUNTING LICENSE FEES:
- 3-18 acres for $1,080 per year
- 19-39 acres for $1,280 per year
- 40-54 acres for $1,480 per year
- 55-90 acres for $1,780 per year
- 91+ acres Call for Pricing
LIABILITY / INDEMNITY WAIVERS:
A liability/indemnity waiver must be signed by each Licensee/family member/friend/or person who will be going onto the property. The first 5 hunting members/persons are included in the lease fee.
If there are more than 5 persons permitted on the property, a $100.00 fee will be charged per person.
ADDITIONAL LEASE TERMS:
- Prior to hunting, Licensee will paint boundary lines every 5 years, beginning with the first year the hunting lease is written.
- Prior to hunting, Licensee will post “no trespassing” signs around the entire perimeter of the property, at their expense
- Mowrey’s or any of their agents or representatives are allowed on the property at any time for timber harvesting, development, etc.
- Gates will be installed at Licensee’s expense, if necessary.
- No permanently affixed tree stands are permitted on the property.
- No shoe spikes or climbing spikes
- No screw-in steps are permitted on the trees.
- No 4-wheelers, motorcycles, or any all-terrain vehicles are permitted at any time.
- No trapping permitted.
- No open fires are permitted.
- No timber cutting of any kind by Licensee.
- If Owners sell the land, the lease becomes null and void.
- Licensors (owners) have the right to cut timber on the property at any time.